Good morning everyone,
Please find all the activities set for today.
Maths: Can I order and compare decimals?
1. Follow the link: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-5/
2. Watch the 'Lesson 2' video.
3. Complete the sheet attached below.
4. Take a picture of your work, upload to twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
English: Can I use colons in a list?
1. Find the worksheet attached below.
2. Show your working in your book/on a piece of paper.
3. Take a picture, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
Reading: Can I retrieve and record information from a text?
1. Find the text and questions attached below.
2. Write your answers in your book.
3. Take a picture of your work, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
Afternoon IXL Challenge:
Please ensure that you are logged on to IXL before completing the tasks, so all your scores are logged.
V.13 Compare decimals on a number line
V.14 Compare decimal numbers
V.15 Put decimal numbers in order I
V.16 Put decimal numbers in order II
J.1 Commas with direct addresses and after introductory words
J.2 Capitalising the names of people, pets and titles of respect
J.3 Capitalising days, months and holidays