Good morning Einsteins,
Please find your daily reading, English, maths and IXL tasks.
Maths: Can I understand percentages?
1.Follow the link: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-5/
2. Watch 'Lesson 3 - Understanding Percentages'
3. Complete the sheet attached below.
4. Take a picture of your work, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
English: Can I use modal verbs?
1. Find the sheet attached below.
2. Do your work in your book, neatly.
3. Take a photo, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein.
Reading: Can I summarise the main ideas from a text?
1. Read the text attached below aloud independently or to an adult.
2. Find the questions attached to the text.
3. Do your work in your book.
4. Take a photo, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
Afternoon IXL Challenge:
Please ensure that you are logged on to IXL before you begin the challenges, so the website records your hard work.
X.1 What percent is illustrated?
X.2 Convert between percents, fractions and decimals.
V.18 Compare decimals and fractions.
K.5 Determine the meaning of a word with -ly or -ness.
K.6 Determine the meaning of a word with -able or -ment.
K.7 Determine the meaning of a word with a suffix: review
K.8 Prefixes and suffixes: review