Good morning everyone,
Please find the daily tasks for today.
Maths: Can I convert fractions, decimals and percentages?
1. Follow the link: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-5/
2. Watch the video 'Lesson 4, Step 9, Percentages as fractions and decimals'.
3. Complete the sheet attached below.
4. Take a photo of your work, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
English: Can I use the correct subject-verb agreement?
1. Look at the sheet attached below.
2. Complete your work in your book.
3. Take a photo of your work, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
Reading: Can I draw and justify inferences from a text?
1. Find the text and questions below.
2. Complete your work in your book - remember the APE structure.
3. Take a photo, upload it to Twitter and tag @carltoneinstein
Afternoon IXL Challenge:
V.17 Compare decimals and fractions on number lines
V.18 Compare decimals and fractions
V.19 Number sequences involving decimals
M.1 Order alphabetically based on the first letter
M.2 Order alphabetically based on the first two letters
M.3 Order alphabetically based on the first three letters
M.4 Order alphabetically: challenge