We at Carlton strive to improve and maintain high levels of attendance and punctuality through using incentives and rewards for children.These include:
- Weekly rewards assemblies where we celebrate all children who achieve 98% and above by rewaring them with a raffle ticket to go into the weekly draw for a £5 voucher and then these all go into the annual prize box.
- We recognise the class with the highest attendance and reward them with a 20-30 min choosing time to do an activity that the whole class vote on.
- Children with 100% attendance are recognised in assembly and all wear a 100% sticker and are congratulated by children, staff and parents..
- Termly rewards for pupils with 97% and above attendance and punctuality.
- All the years weekly raffle tickets go into a draw for the Annual attendance prize draw.
Family holidays should be taken during the school holiday dates. The Head Teacher cannot authorise holidays taken during term time.